Baron’s campaign takes on the strong - again
Singapore - Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) Singapore has launched a follow up to the 2005 BBDO-created 'anti-consumption' ad campaign, for Baron's Strong Brew beer.
The latest ‘Beware! Only for the Strong' campaign, aimed at positioning the beer to drinkers as only for the strong, will be launched in phases on different mediums.
Mindshare handled media buying and planning duties.
- Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore Pte Ltd
Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- APB laughs out loud
- Will 2013 be the year of mobile?
- MAS and NEA look for agencies
- Why the Heineken Green Room exists
- APB adds to the Tiger Brewery tour
- How will this long-distance relationship work?
- Tiger beer chooses Irish agency Rothco
- Tiger turns Clarke Quay into a football field
- Tiger calls for togetherness in 2012
- Tiger lures youth with new online look
- Neo Macken jumps to Electrolux Asia Pacific
- Ng resurfaces at Cowan China
- Tiger games go underground
- APB fills special-ty seat
- Guinness 9-ball makes a comeback
- Sentosa next stop for APBS's Teo
- TigerLIVE champion to depart
- Baron’s issues strong challenge
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- Corona distribution switches hands