Fleishman drops Rhodie from digital team
Sydney - Scott Rhodie, Fleishman-Hillard's vice president of digital media, has been made redundant seven months after joining the PR firm.
Rhodie (pictured), who joined in August last year to work across its digital and social media team, finished his employment with Fleishman this week.
Writing on his blog, he said he redundancy was a "business decision". "A business decision. Decision made. And like that I’m gone," he said.
Reports suggest the decision came as part of a round of cost-cutting directed from a regional level.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Fleishman-Hillard Related Stories:
- Agency promises briefs answered in a day
- FleishmanHillard PH to create new roles
- FleishmanHilard tapped for energy acccount
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Fleishman ramps digital with senior hires
- Fleishman-Hillard named PR for HKIFF
- Fleishman-Hillard goes multi-platform
- Fleishman-Hillard flies with Metrojet
- SingTel connects seniors digitally
- Tink Labs appoints Fleishman-Hillard
- Gravitas goes big with Biggs
- Fleishman drives talent development
- BlueCurrent launches in China
- Li Ning picks PR lead for China
- Fleishman-Hillard names new GM
- Account Director, Fleishman-Hillard APAC
- New lead at Fleishman-Hillard Malaysia
- Deo exits Fleishman-Hillard
- Fleishman, OMD to drive Buddhism
- Fleishman-Hillard beefs up senior role