Innity engages the power of gender
The network, offers specific targeting, catering to digitally savvy men and women through local, regional and international sites.
"With the internet transforming how consumers connect with brands, the legacy system of marketing has lost its significance," said Phang Chee Leong, CEO of Innity.
The company's network will provide scale, convenience and relevance to its customers as well as core benefits of advertising including rich media formats such as Lightbox, the unique CPE model, etc.
Sites featured include Cozycot, Female First, Women's Health, Goal.com, Vr-Zone and Top Gear.
The network is available across countries in Southeast Asia, starting initially with Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Innity Related Stories:
- Innity ups its game to attract more publishers
- NIM Digital joins Innity in digital branding
- Innity appoints new regional director
- PPS picks regional ad sales partner
- Innity opens shop in the Philippines
- Gender based ad networks for HK
- Innity to offer real-time bidding
- Innity branches out to HK and China
- Innity tags adSage for SEM system
- Innity ties up with AdXpose
- Innity steps out with Mobile88
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- Media Contacts activates local muscle
- Marketing TV: Digital advertising’s evolution
- Innity retargets consumers with new solution
- Innity rolls out Engagement Bar
- "Tune in to Me" gets media owner backing
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- UM fuels integration with senior hires
- Innity chats up eBuddy