Emirates appoints iris in Singapore
Singapore – Emirates has appointed iris Singapore as its agency on a retainer basis in charge of through-the-line duties, following a pitch.
The appointment is only for the Singapore market.
“We have confidence that this new partnership will build on the strong foundations that Emirates already has in Singapore, one of the most important destinations on our ever expanding route network,” Sara Sahely, Emirates’ advertising manager said.
Craig Mapleston, managing director of iris Singapore said: “Emirates is one of the real success stories in brand development and thee is already an incredible awareness and interest. We’re looking forward to capitalising on that and bringing a new level of relevance and appeal to Singapore.”
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Iris Singapore Pte Ltd
Emirates Related Stories:
- Emirates shares smiles around the globe
- Airlines link up, Myanmar’s tender
- Emirates launches new campaign
- Emirates extends Arsenal FC deal
- Vietnam comes of age
- Australia to boost air transport
- Star rolls out new look, OCBC takes to Pinterest
- Emirates says hello to tomorrow
- IN BRIEF: iProperty, YouTube, Renault
- Emirates to fly to Ho Chi Minh
- Emirates FIFA deal in doubt over racism row
- Emirates hunts next Skywards face
- Emirates SkyCargo goes the distance
- DDB India snares Emirates account
- Emirates heads north
- Emirates spreads wings into India
- Emirates and Etihad to hire 80,000 in next 10 years
- Emirates raises the bar
- Emirates profits up five-fold
- Emirates names lead for Malaysia