SingPost campaign promotes inaugural game show
"This is the first time that an integrated marketing programme of this scale has been held and just as each Wonder is timeless and awesome, we would like to delight our customers with continuous discoveries of our innovative services," said Lynette Koh, SVP for Sales and Marketing, SingPost.
The game show, which comprises an on-air contest and onsite promotions at selected post offices, will see $100,000 worth of prizes -- including monthly travel packages to seven select destinations -- awarded, with the top prize being the chance to visit all seven Wonders over seven years.
Class 95 kicked off the on-air contest on May 30, with the show to move to a new station beginning each month. Listeners are required to mail their details to the respective station's VBox number to participate -- Vbox, a SingPost service, allows people to use a number to represent their address.
The Seven Wonders of the World are the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, The Great Wall of China, Stonehenge in the UK, Taj Mahal in India, the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Grand Canyon in the USA and the Great Pyramids of Giza.
- Singapore Post
Singapore Post Related Stories:
- Case Study: SingPost
- SingPost thanks customers with a Subaru
- SG mailmen to rest on Saturday
- SingPost sees senior departures
- SingPost's Group CEO quits
- Pi2 speeds up Speedpost
- PB signs second senior SingPost marketer
- Singapore's DM excellence awards kick off
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Direct Marketing Agencies
- SingPost's Koh now with Pitney Bowes
- NEC’s Wilson Tan steps up as SingPost group CEO
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- Direct Mail Case Study Aug'07
- DM Case Study-Aug07
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group