TSLA nets insurance giant ACE
Hong Kong - Global insurance provider ACE Asia Pacific has appointed TSLA as the lead creative agency in Hong Kong, marking the independent shop's first account win in the city since it opened earlier this year.
The appointment follows ACE's plan to expand its life insurance business in Hong Kong by acquiring New York Life.
TSLA is tasked to offer creative support through TV, print, outdoor, online and guerilla platforms. The campaign will run throughout the year to build momentum for ACE.
Michele Anne Minjoot, Asia Pacific head of communications of ACE, said TSLA was appointed because they "came up with truly innovative creative concepts and demonstrated execution capabilities that captured the essence of the brief".
"Asia Pacific has been designated as a key strategic growth region for the ACE Group and Hong Kong is one of our key growth markets," Minjoot said.
TSLA is based in Singapore and opened its pop-up office in Hong Kong in January 2011.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- The Secret Little Agency
- ACE Asia Pacific
The Secret Little Agency Related Stories:
- Drypers promotes family bonding
- LG settles creative, PR duties
- Drypers launches Best Ever Awards
- Evian and TSLA's collective wisdom
- EDB concludes global pitch
- Evian comes up with a pop-up store
- Cetaphil launches year-long campaign
- Art Stage launches campaign post rebrand
- Simmons appoints TSLA across Asia
- Roomorama makes street smart travel guide
- TSLA bags Art Stage Singapore 2012 biz
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- Roomorama expands ops, appoints TSLA
- Telcos appoint TSLA for 'Connecting Tones'
- Lasalle seeks artists through guerrilla move
- TSLA launches in HK
- LaSalle picks TSLA for regional brief
- Philips creativity 'bears' the brunt
- Philips appoints TSLA for social media push
- TSLA bags The Straits Times account