Publicis acquires Taiwan PR firm ICL
Taiwan - MSL Group has made its fourth acquisition in five months, signing an agreement to acquire Taiwan PR and social media firm Interactive Communications.
For the past seven years, ICL has been an affiliate of MSL Group, Publicis Groupe's flagship communications and PR network.
Subject to the approval of the Investment Commission of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan, the agency will be aligned under MSL Group and renamed ICL MSL. The agency was founded in 1998 and employs 30 people.
Following the acquisition, the agency will continue to be led by founders Cindy Chou, who serves as Chair of ICL MSL and Mario Fang as managing director. Chou will now report to Glenn Osaki, president of MSL Group Asia.
The acquisition of ICL is Publicis Groupe's fourth in Asia for the MSL Group network in the past five months. MSL Group Greater China is now a top five international PR agency with eight offices and 225 staff across Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Olivier Fleurot, CEO MSL Group, said the ICL acquisition reflects its commitment to provide local and multinational clients with a best-in-class team.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Related Stories:
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix
- Publicis restructures global digital arm
- Publicis Groupe buys digital agency LBi
- Publicis Groupe snaps up Resultrix
- BBH now a Publicis Groupe agency
- Publicis buys Longtuo to boost e-commerce
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital capabilities
- Publicis boosts MSL with more acquisitions
- New Publicis acquisition as audit continues
- MSLGROUP sets up crisis network
- Publicis Events loses GM after 10 year stint
- Publicis acquires fifth Chinese ad group
- Publicis eyes CRM market
- Publicis buys out Schwartz Communications
- Performics debuts in India
- Publicis continues China acquisition spree
- Publicis acquires Rosetta
- Publicis Groupe sees strong first quarter
- Pinder suddenly out of Publicis Worldwide
- Publicis acquires Chinese PR firm Eastwei