Ng drafted as creative director
Malaysia - Raymond Ng (pictured) has moved to DraftFCB as creative director from Naga DDB, effective 7 February.
He brings 14 years of experience to the agency, and takes over the role from Jam J Ariffin who left the agency to set up his own business.
Ng reports to executive creative directors Lakshmi Mohan and Noor Ashikin Aziz, and is tasked with leading the CIMB and TM accounts in addition to ad hoc projects.
He started his career at Grey where he won the Young Creative and Malaysia's earliest D&AD awards twice.
Ng's other agency experience includes Y&R and Saatchi & Saatchi. Over the years, he has filled his portfolio with work for brands such as Sony, Toyota, Perodua, Citibank, Hong Leong Bank, P&G, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Ministry of Tourism, Prudential Takaful and Tokio Marine Life.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Draft FCB
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Draftfcb builds top management muscle
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Draftfcb adds creative strength
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Draftfcb rejigs local ops
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Tsao returns to DraftFCB
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts