ForbesLife debuts in India
India - Forbes Media has launched its lifestyle title, ForbesLife in India in partnership with Network18, targeting various luxury brands as advertisers.
The magazine is the second title being introduced by Network18, as part of its content licensing arrangement with Forbes Media, after the launch of Forbes India in 2009.
ForbesLife will be a quarterly title targeting executives and entrepreneurs.
Nearly 80% of the content will be generated in India, while the remaining 20% will be from the international edition.
Charles Assisi, editor of ForbesLife India said: "Finding the best things in life isn't about looking at the most expensive things alone. We believe, it is about looking at the most exclusive set of experiences that money alone can't buy. It is about being in a certain frame of mind. And, it is on that frame of mind that ForbesLife India is focussed on."
Forbes Related Stories:
- Forbes ventures into the Thai market
- Conference Manager, Forbes
- Forbes Media boosts leadership team
- Forbes teams up with Weber
- Research: Shifting landscape of China
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Forbes changes give ads greater presence
- Forbes Media appoints global CMO
- Events & Comms Manager, Forbes Asia
- It's no longer in the family
- Bizarre HR: Résumé boo-boos alert
- Forbes makes big move into social space
- Weber Shandwick wins Forbes conference PR
- KL to host Forbes CEO Conference 2011
- Forbes launches Indonesian edition
- CEOs come calling with Forbes
- Forbes Fab 50 Companies Awards
- BE:Asia reveals big Print Winners
- Forbes Global CEO Conference appoints PR
- Forbes marketing director Lee resigns