WE expands global alliance team
Hong Kong - Waggener Edstrom (WE) has promoted Emma Richards (pictured) as global alliance director in a bid to meet growing client demands for multinational campaigns.
Richards was formerly head of technology in WE's London office. In the new role, she will lead the development of the agency's global alliance program and work closely with local partners to deliver consistent execution for client campaigns.
She will be based in WE's Hong Kong office.
The WE global alliance program has a network of 24 partners worldwide and serves over 75% of the agency's clients across emerging markets including Abbott Vascular, Microsoft Corp and Kingston Technology.
"Investing in our global footprint and expansion is a key agency priority," said Claire Lematta, president of global regions of WE.
"Last year we launched offices in India and South Africa, and along with our other wholly owned offices, our alliance partnerships are integral to our ability to provide clients with high-quality, consistent service around the world," Lematta said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Related Stories:
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Sony appoints Waggener for PR duties
- Waggener appoints new GM
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Waggener nabs BM's talent
- David Ko departs Waggener Edstrom
- Helping HR become social
- Waggener Edstrom India makes key hires
- Waggener Edstrom opens Swiss office
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Waggener Edstrom builds luxury roster
- Changi Airport appoints digital PR shop
- Kowloon Watch says it's time for PR
- Waggener creates new role for Lackie
- Waggener expands South Korea footprint
- In BRIEF: Ogilvy, Effie, Waggener
- Film Society shoots events with WE
- Marketing directors talk social media
- Waggener takes part ownership in Buchan
- What’s next for integrated media?