Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
Malaysia - Based on the latest comScore Media Matrix findings, Admax Network has ranked second compared with five other comScore-listed Malaysian ad networks, observing a total online audience penetration rate of 66.2% which translates to 6.82 million unique visitors in December 2010.
Achieving a 300% growth compared with the same period the previous year, Admax's regional campaigns grew from 300 in 2009 to 1000 last year.
"In 2011, Admax is committed to strengthening our network in terms of audience reach while providing more innovative and effective ways for advertisers to target and engage with their audiences at scale," said Mathew Ward (pic), CEO of Admax Network.
He told A+M the key to attaining this is to balance increased reach with quality of content and environment. The company has set up a dedicated media team in each market in an effort to continually forge strong publisher relationships.
In November 2010, the company rolled out products such as re-targeting and its Featured Audience Networks offering which allows advertisers to target specific audience segments like active travellers and business decision-makers with highly customized messages and promotions based on their intent-to-purchase.
Brands such as Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Tourism Board and Blackberry have already signed on as advertisers.
Ward added that marketers must continually refine how they measure success of campaigns and be careful not to fall into the trap of judging campaigns solely on CTR. Without a full understanding of the performance of media at the right level, it would be a challenge to improve ROI on media investments.
"This requires them to invest in the systems that will allow them to properly measure post click and post impression activity, so they can truly understand which media placements are driving meaningful results for their business."
While Google Ad Network topped the charts with 9,261,000 unique visitors and an audience share of 89.1%, the other ad networks which ranked amongst the top-six are Innity (55.1%), Tribal Fusion (50.1%), Adsfactor Network (26.3%), and Adconoin Media Group (5.2%).
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Admax Network
- Tribal Fusion
Admax Network Related Stories:
- Komli Media acquires Admax Network
- DMS' CEO Grant Watts moves on
- AdMax hires local head, promotes Ward
- Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Green Kampong inks Admax CSR deal
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim
- Tribal Fusion launches local office
- Admax boosts offerings
- Admax serves up senior changes
- Admax targets women with new network
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- YOUTH MARKETING FEATURE: Bringing up baby
- Rosy outlook for Admax, ad networks
- Pixel Media activates Adsfactor Malaysia
- Admax grows regional footprint
- Admax takes bigger bite of Malaysiakini
- Admax adds Sinchew-i.com
- Yahoo appoints three Authorized Resellers
- AdMax secures Thai Rath
- AdMax launches Youth Channel