Mediabrands creates shared strategy role
Singapore – Mediabrands has appointed Steve Blakeman to the newly-shared role of global chief integration strategy officer, where he will aim to strengthen the firm’s integrated offering for global clients of Mediabrands and McCann Worldgroup in Asia Pacific.
Blakeman will be based in Singapore and lead collaboration between the creative and media planning agencies.
“By taking on this exciting, new shared role, Blakeman will have the unique opportunity to make strategic collaboration between creative and media a reality for our clients,” Daryl Lee, chief integration officer at McCann WorldGroup said.
Prior to this appointment, Blakeman was chief strategy officer at Mediabrands Asia Pacific. He also served as pan European director of strategy at Initiative, and managing director at CIA.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup Related Stories:
- Lapu-Lapu wins battle against EQ Diapers
- McCann boosts database marketing arm
- Harrison’s ECD does double duty as president
- McCann launches production unit in Philippines
- Successful brands are Human brands
- Nescafe Fans Day draws thousands
- Harris Diamond to succeed Nick Brien as McCann CEO
- The truth about Malaysian women
- McCann strengthens digital team
- Tony Poon returns to McCann Worldgroup
- Students create campaign for Sprite
- Grey nabs Thakar as strategic lead
- McCann Health hires GM in Thailand
- Momentum makes senior appointments
- McCann's Villar: Challenges facing local ad biz
- McCann introduces MRM Down Under
- MAS hires Ishak as senior VP marketing
- The futurist: Marketing in 2022
- Schuster named CEO of WGEXP
- IPG sets up a shop for L'Oréal & Maybelline