Cerebos spreads love for CNY
Malaysia - Cerebos has created a Chinese New Year campaign which is involves three key components - a product launch, charity drive and consumer contest, targeting customers who celebrate the festival.
The brand has newly launched its limited-edition Brand's Golden Bird's Nest offering for which hamper and gift pack sales have already commenced.
The consumer contest called ‘HaHa' runs from 1 January until 28 February 2011. The main rationale behind the exercise is to drive sales while celebrating the season with loyal consumers by rewarding them with cash prizes for winning photo entries online.
In an effort to give back to the community, Cerebos started its ‘Gift of Love' project in 2007. It involves raising funds from the sale of Brand's hampers and gift packs annually and channeling a portion of the proceeds to several non-governmental organizations.
This Lunar New Year, Beautiful Gate Foundation (for the disabled), PERKOBP (for people with learning difficulties), and Yayasan Maha Karuna (medical, educational and financial aid for the needy) are on the recipients list for donations.
WestCoast Communications is the PR agency on the overall campaign.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Cerebos Related Stories:
- Cerebos taps Grey for new product launch
- Brand’s leads with a new face
- Brand's takes a scientific spin
- BRAND’S promotes food for the brain
- Cerebos ropes in Penny Tai
- Brand's tests locals for alertness
- Brand’s smartens up with 360 push
- New InnerShine face and variant unveiled
- The best ad on 8TV
- Bird’s Nest still on top perch
- A Brand's new generation
- VIDEO Blog: Brand’s brainstorms bloggers