GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
GAB's campaign, fronted by Tiger, Guinness and Heineken, places emphasis on the number ‘9', a significant number to the Chinese community which connotes eternity and nobility.
From 14 January to the end of February, the alcoholic beverage giant will be putting together its biggest on ground event to date with 99 ‘Get Together Night' events at participating outlets nationwide.
There will also be more than RM999,999 cash prizes to be won from 1 January until 17 February for consumers who purchase the beverages.
The campaign will be promoted through an integrated marketing push of print and digital as well as below the line marketing such as buntings.
"Consumers can search for the participating outlets and dates through our website as well as our Facebook page. They can also look out for banners or buntings outside these outlets as well to spot the event," said Sean Koh (pic), marketing manager for Tiger beer.
The media agency is Mindshare, creative is Grey while the PR company is G2PR.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
- GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
- Tiger roars for Asian music fans
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB names Jenner’s successor
- Marketing TV: Getting Merry with Guinness