Neo@Ogilvy launches SG hub
Singapore - Neo@Ogilvy has launched its Southeast Asian hub in Singapore, with regional strategy director Pete Mitchell leading the team in offering services to regional clients.
"The new Southeast Asian markets are catching up fast and client demands for advanced digital media services are at its peak. Singapore is optimal for this hub to host new senior talent, technology and partnerships to drive the momentum for the rest of Asia," Susana Tsui, regional president for Neo@Ogilvy Asia Pacific said.
Nick Licence from Neo@Ogilvy Thailand will join the team as group planning director, while former head of search of Neo@Ogilvy EMEA Jean-Marc Thomas comes on board as search director.
Other members of the team include regional head of digital media for IBM in Asia Pacific Rowan Avis, and media manager Jason Tan, who was most recently with Universal McCann Singapore.
The formation of the Singapore hub comes at a time when online ad spend in Singapore is expected to grow at a 15.6% compound annual growth rate to US$66 million in 2014, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Neo@Ogilvy Related Stories:
- Cheong to head Neo@Ogilvy Singapore
- Purse Power: Tips for targeting women online
- Land Rover all set to 'Evoque' Malaysians
- Yahoo! to review media buying business
- Acuvue Define goes digital with Ogilvy
- Neo@Ogilvy boosts Hong Kong operations
- Lenovo continues youth focus with Xiao Ben
- Ford Mondeo arrives with marketing push
- Neo@Ogilvy brings Mitchell on board
- OMD China shakes up digital offering
- Neo@Ogilvy Singapore boosts senior management
- Tsui anointed Neo@Ogilvy regional head
- Neo@Ogilvy to streamline digital across China
- Heath and Cheong appointed to O&M Worldwide Board
- To be or not to be the MDA?
- Leo Burnett hires CFO for Malaysia and Singapore
- Malaysia gets neo@Ogilvy
- Neo@Ogilvy partners Baidu for search
- 2007: In the fast track
- Neo@Ogilvy inks mobile deal with MyClick