Proton's Saga gets a lift
Malaysia - With the launch of the latest Saga FL (Face Lift), Proton Holdings Malaysia has rolled-out a fully integrated campaign, comprising various ATL and BTL initiatives, to promote the upgraded version of the earlier Saga model.
While the marketing push is scheduled to last until the end of the month, follow-up efforts are expected in February to drive further awareness around the car and elevate its presence within the local market. The promotional drive is aimed mainly at first-time car buyers between the ages of 24 and 30.
The campaign's primary objective is to communicate the model's new face-lift which reflect both market demand and current trends.
While a 30-second TV commercial has begun running on Astro, print ads are currently being featured across selected magazines and numerous newspaper titles. They include The Star, Harian Metro, Sin Chew Daily, Borneo Post, Utusan Malaysia, Sinar Harian, See Hua Daily, and Kwong Wah.
Digital executions include standard and rich media banners on a number of online sites with radio spots already in progress. On-air broadcasts have gone live on hitz.fm, ERA, MY FM, Suria FM, 988 FM as well as One FM. Cinema light-box posters have also been created with outdoor efforts focused on billboards.
Below-the-line advertising for the Saga FL covers buntings, banners and visuals across parking barricades.
Universal McCann was responsible for all media buying and planning surrounding the exercise, while Leo Burnett handled the creative aspect of the ad campaign with Tribal DDB on board as the digital agency who managed its online executions.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Leo Burnett Malaysia
- Universal McCann Malaysia
- Tribal DDB
- Proton Holdings
Leo Burnett Malaysia Related Stories:
- LB gives away one free campaign
- CK Tan appointed BBDO Malaysia ECD
- Sama Sama portrays a Grand Welcome
- Behind the scenes at Leo Burnett KL
- Samsung Galaxy Wonderland debuts Home
- Leo Burnett hires Ong as COO
- Leo Burnett Malaysia welcomes new MD
- Samsung cheers for Team Malaysia
- Leo Burnett in recruitment overdrive
- Lowe shuffles top management roles
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- McDonald's kicks off the great lunch debate
- Petronas F1 vision to debut
- McDonald's Prosperity: A brand in itself
- Two drinks, one love
- Arc appoints design director
- McDonald's spreads love with a twist
- LB takes the wheel at Proton
- Proton and Erickson part ways
- Yasmin Ahmad aids LB to Gold Lions