Sony calls PR pitch
Singapore - Sony Electronics Asia Pacific has launched an open tender for the provision of public relations services.
The appointed agency will be tasked with developing an integrated public relations strategy, providing strategic counsel and engaging in traditional and/or social media relations, in order to create media and consumer awareness for Sony Electronics and its key products across the consumer and professional business groups. Media relations will largely be conducted locally.
Sony is looking to sign on the selected agency for one financial year, with the option to renew for a further one year.
The tender closes at the end of February.
Sony's current PR agency of record is Hill & Knowlton. A spokesperson for Sony's marketing team told Marketing that the pitch was called as part of Sony's protocol in changing its public relations agency every two years.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Sony Electronics
Sony Electronics Related Stories:
- Diversity is "more than an HR programme"
- Talent Management 2013: Diversity management is the key to growth
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- Sony Electronics to speak on succession planning and diversity
- HR Top Hits: What you shouldn’t miss this week
- Sony TV is all aboard Titanic miniseries
- Sony gears for compact click war
- Future of Sharp-Sony JV clouded
- Staying blind to rank fosters engagement
- Small Talk: Most admired companies share tips, managers hate emails
- World's most admired companies share their secrets
- Sony reviews media biz across APAC
- Sony picks Waggener Edstrom for PR duties
- Sony advocates internet TV with Bravia
- A+M Searchlight: Sony taps in
- Sony creates a Facebook double
- The Amazing online Race
- Online success for Sony contest
- 3D Fiesta attracts 7000 fans
- Brands drive World Cup promotion with on.cc