MasterCard picks Blue for SEA digital brief
Regional - MasterCard has appointed Blue following a digital pitch for Southeast Asia that it called earlier this year.
Confirming the news Ai June Schult, vice president and marketing head, South East and South Asia, MasterCard Worldwide said: "Blue is now tasked to execute digital campaigns that complement MasterCard's overall marketing strategy and key initiatives for the year 2011."
The SEA markets the remit covers includes India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Its global digital duties handled by R/GA remain unaffected.
MasterCard could not disclose the account size stating competitive reasons.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Blue Related Stories:
- What put Saudi women in the driving seat
- WPP merges Blue and three other agencies
- Blue snags L'Oreal's digital biz
- Nokia boosts digital team, hires Pandey
- Westin puts executives to stress test
- Newton joins Blue
- Pandey resurfaces at Blue
- Blue opens offices in the UAE
- Blue names global ECD
- Blue in Eloqua tie-up
- Blue to lose Shapiro
- MS&L chief goes Blue
- SilkAir names final four
- Blue scores coup with global CCO hire
- And the buzz word is…