CEVA names new APAC leader
Asia Pacific – CEVA Logistics has appointed Didier Chenneveau as president of Asia Pacific for the business, taking over Vittorio Favati who will be relocating to Amsterdam to take up the role of chief business development officer.
Chenneveau is the current EVP and chief supply chain officer for LG Electronics. Prior to LG, he was VP of HP’s Imaging and Printing Business in the US and did a stint in Europe. He also worked for Caterpillar prior to joining HP.
Favati will remain as a member of the executive board for CEVA. Meanwhile, his predecessor Coen van der Maarel is appointed managing director for Central and Eastern Europe and will report to Leigh Pomlett, president of Northern Europe.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics Related Stories:
- New leaders for UPS, CEVA
- Logwin, BASF set up new facilities
- Is 2013 the year for Vietnam?
- CEVA enters JV, BP buys ships
- Use SCM as a marketing strategy
- 3PLs: Answer the collaboration call
- [Video] CEVA shares growth plans
- Dimerco’s JV, Hilton goes green
- DHL expands ops, Fujifilm acquires
- 3PL sector sees frenzied activity
- Changi’s air cargo stable, Keppel inks more
- CEVA further bolsters China ops
- CEVA bolsters Europe presence
- Nokia renews CEVA contract
- CEVA tackles APAC issues
- CEVA acquires in strategic move
- CEVA expands PH auto biz
- SC must keep with China’s growth
- CEVA ups cross-border services
- CEVA renews oil contract in Ecuador