KFC goes explosive
Singapore - KFC has launched a new campaign created by Grey, for its Black Pepper Chicken aiming to create excitement and attract customers. .
The campaign, ‘Nothing's Quite As Explosive', kick-started with a dramatic TVC, portraying how eating the KFC Black Pepper Chicken heightens the consumer experience.
This concept is also translated into print and outdoor executions.
The campaign runs until 2 January, 2011.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Grey Group Singapore
KFC Related Stories:
- KFC Philippines fights hunger with WFP
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- NBA extends marketing deal with KFC
- KFC cuts suppliers in China
- Bizarre HR: KFC worker fired for licking potatoes
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- KFC Australia ropes in rockstars
- BCA on agency hunt, Audi promotes new cars
- KFC Australia appoints Edelman
- KFC draws flak for APP supplies
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Virginia Ng
- Out to Lunch: Why KFC took kids off the menu
- In BRIEF: Celestial Tiger, KFC, Ogilvy
- Nandos takes a punch at KFC
- KFC: Out of the pan, into the fire
- KFC launches first group buying deal in HK
- KFC gets real about its food
- KFC and Pizza Hut pick UM for media
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 29 September 2011
- Maybank, KFC, FedEx recognised as CSR champions