Creative additions to Naga DDB
Malaysia - Joel Lim (pic) and Kevin Larken join Naga DDB as creative group heads and will report directly to executive creative director, Ted Lim.
Lim comes from an advertising background with a Cannes Grand Prix to his credit and has worked at various digital agencies in Australia and moved to Naga DDB from its interactive arm Interactive DDB.
Kevin joins from a web design, video game development and advertising background and has a long list of Gold BIAAS and Asian Promotion Awards to his name.
"Joel and Kevin will help us drive through-the-line creative work that engages people wherever they may be," said Ted.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Naga DDB
Naga DDB Related Stories:
- Up close with Naga DDB
- Case Study: Insuring a future for youth
- The MARKies celebrates outstanding works
- Old Town shifts to Euro RSCG
- Masterchef Malaysia kicks off with a campaign
- DiGi highlights the value of an apology
- Canned Ramadan PSA ads "poorly done"
- Lim leaves Naga after 20-year run
- MAS narrows creative race down to nine
- Naga DDB secures Prudential's creative biz
- Tackling the industry's 'T'eething troubles
- Media evolution: Conflict or collaboration?
- Munchy’s on robotic fun spree
- The DiGi-Berry saga continues
- Milk + Co appoints new GM and CD
- Digital Mashup over drinks, anybody?
- Naga’s Lim joins Intercontinental panel
- Naga and TBWA secure DiGi creative biz
- DiGi pitch dialled down a notch
- Four dial in for DiGi’s creative review