MasterCard calls digital pitch
Regional - MasterCard has called for a regional digital pitch in Singapore.
When contacted, MasterCard in a statement said this does not impact its current agency arrangement and R/GA continues to be its global digital agency, providing strategic and creative direction.
"However, a separate pitch is currently underway to appoint an agency to undertake the execution of ‘selected local market' digital activities," the statement said.
MasterCard did not reveal the markets covered by the pitch, however sources suggest it's for Southeast Asia.
The Interpublic Group shop R/GA won the digital marketing duties for MasterCard, last year.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
MasterCard Related Stories:
- APAC moves to smartphone shopping
- Hong Kong 5th in employment equality
- APAC consumer confidence climbs
- MasterCard strikes partnership with IHG
- MasterCard’s priceless sponsorship
- MasterCard reaches out to the Middle East
- MasterCard extends PGA sponsorship
- Weber Shandwick retains MasterCard
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- Maybank and LUCT launch prepaid card
- MasterCard unveils mobile wallet solution
- Weber Shandwick goes on a winning streak
- Filipinos prefer online shopping
- Hong Kong online stores get crowded
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Deborah Goldingham
- MasterCard taps on fashion event
- Philippines bucks downward confidence trend
- Client-side: Do you have what it takes to win a woman’s heart?
- MasterCard appoints SEA marketing lead
- Singaporeans avid business travellers