Isobar wins digital for Chivas Regal Japan
Japan - Pernod Ricard Japan has appointed Isobar Japan to lead the digital strategy across its Chivas Regal brand, with Isobar now gunning for additional Pernod Ricard brands.
Over the last year Isobar Japan as been working on the Chivas Regal digital CRM program and in August the agency was invited to pitch as the digital Chivas Regal AOR, along Euro RSCG.
Yusuke Akiba, CEO of Isobar Japan, said the win is based on the strength of its proprietary research tool CCS to gain greater insights into consumers.
"We are hoping to extend our relationship to Pernod Ricard's other brands The Flenlivet, Wild Turkey, Mumm, Dita and Absolute," Akiba said.
A Pernod Ricard Japan spokesperson gave Isobar a big pat on the back, adding the agency's proposal was one "of the most impressive and innovative proposals in digital marketing we have ever seen in the market."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Pernod Ricard
Isobar Related Stories:
- Ryan heads to Singapore for senior Isobar role
- wwwins Isobar boosts creative talent in China
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- Isobar puts emphasis on Kellogg
- Isobar to boost innovation down under
- Holden keeps holding onto Visual Jazz Isobar
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- HKBN names digital partner
- Isobar wins global duties for Rosewood
- wwwins Isobar hires Tribal DDB's Chiu
- Isobar ropes in Rapp’s Roy
- wwwins Isobar boosts digital media team
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Isobar mixes it up with Visual Jazz
- Isobar Indonesia appoints ECD
- PROFILE: Raising the digital bar
- Ryan takes on a new role at Isobar
- Aegis beefs up mobile offering
- Wwwins Isobar promotes creative partner