StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
Hong Kong - Galaxy Entertainment Group has appointed Grey Hong Kong as the agency of record for its StarWorld Hotel in Macau after a pitch.
Grey Hong Kong has worked with StarWorld Hotel for about a year in 2007. This time round, the agency is tasked to plan and develop branding strategies as well as integrated advertising support.
Desmond Chan, general manager of Grey Hong Kong, said the agency's strength in uncovering consumer insights and develop creative ideas, helped to win the business.
"As there are many casino hotels in Macau, our challenge is to ensure that StarWorld stands out from the crowd and becomes the place of first call, the casino which people will think about when they think about Macau," Chan said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers