Waggener names digital strategies lead
Hong Kong - Waggener Edstrom (WE) has appointed Jason Zhan as its digital strategies lead in China, spearheading the expansion of the WE Studio D team across the country.
Zhan will lead WE's digital strategies team to meet the growing demand for digital communications in China and report to Nathan Misner, founding member of WE Studio D in North America and head of WE Studio D in Asia Pacific.
Prior to WE, Zhan was with Razorfish where he managed a team of social media specialists for clients including Nike, L'Oreal, Dior and Microsoft.
Commenting on the appointment, Misner said Zhan has the leadership skills needed to deepen the impact and effectiveness of the agency's digital communications projects.
"Over the past two years, we have seen increasing customer demand for consulting work and strategic guidance on how to navigate digital communications and social media across Asia Pacific.
"Our clients are demanding innovative communications to help them engage their target audience in a more significant and valuable way," Misner said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Related Stories:
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Sony appoints Waggener for PR duties
- Waggener appoints new GM
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Waggener nabs BM's talent
- David Ko departs Waggener Edstrom
- Helping HR become social
- Waggener Edstrom India makes key hires
- Waggener Edstrom opens Swiss office
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Waggener Edstrom builds luxury roster
- Changi Airport appoints digital PR shop
- Kowloon Watch says it's time for PR
- Waggener creates new role for Lackie
- Waggener expands South Korea footprint
- In BRIEF: Ogilvy, Effie, Waggener
- Film Society shoots events with WE
- Marketing directors talk social media
- Waggener takes part ownership in Buchan
- What’s next for integrated media?