UPDATED: Publicis consolidates PR network
- Publicis consolidates PR network
- Within MSLGROUP
- Includes MS&L and Publicis Consultants
Regional - Publicis has consolidated its various PR offerings including MS&L and Publicis Consultants, under a new flagship PR and events network, MSLGROUP.
The group unveiled its brand identity today with a vision to "meet the rapidly changing needs of clients and marketplaces".
"With the trends reshaping communications today, and the impact of social media, now is the time for PR to reinvent itself and take its place as a leading discipline," Olivier Fleurot, CEO of MSLGROUP, said.
The network boasts of a client list that includes the likes of P&G, The Coca-Cola Company, World Gold Council and others.
"Conversations between brands and audiences are more critical than ever before. MSLGROUP Asia's speciality communication offering use insight-driven campaigns to help clients creatively engage with people and communities," Glenn Osaki, president of MSLGROUP Asia said.
Last month, Publicis acquired India social media agencies 2020Social and 20:20 MEDIA. More recently, the group appointed social media expert Gaurav Mishra to a new role of director of digital, Asia.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Related Stories:
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix
- Publicis restructures global digital arm
- Publicis Groupe buys digital agency LBi
- Publicis Groupe snaps up Resultrix
- BBH now a Publicis Groupe agency
- Publicis buys Longtuo to boost e-commerce
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital capabilities
- Publicis boosts MSL with more acquisitions
- New Publicis acquisition as audit continues
- MSLGROUP sets up crisis network
- Publicis Events loses GM after 10 year stint
- Publicis acquires fifth Chinese ad group
- Publicis eyes CRM market
- Publicis buys out Schwartz Communications
- Performics debuts in India
- Publicis continues China acquisition spree
- Publicis acquires Rosetta
- Publicis Groupe sees strong first quarter
- Pinder suddenly out of Publicis Worldwide
- Publicis acquires Taiwan PR firm ICL