Lewis PR acquires social strength
- Lewis PR acquires Page One PR
- Amount undisclosed
- Strengthen social media capabilities
Global - Global communications firm Lewis PR has acquired social media agency Page One PR for an undisclosed amount.
The company said the move is part of a wider acquisition strategy, which includes the purchase of Belgium-based agency Leads United last year. It also represents a bolder move into the social media and digital communications space.
Page One PR manages clients like Cisco, McAfee, Polycom, SAP and VMware and implements social media campaigns for these brands and other start-ups. It will now function as a subsidiary of Lewis and report to Morgan McLintic (pictured), EVP of Lewis PR.
McLintic said he sees potential in Page One PR's strong track record of B2B social media capabilities and considers it a 'true partner' for Lewis.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Lewis PR
Lewis PR Related Stories:
- BBC Worldwide picks Lewis PR
- Spotify gets PR help ahead of expansion
- Lewis sharpens digital focus with Pulse
- Lewis PR sets aggressive growth plans
- Nando’s gets into the festive mode
- Lewis PR wins new technology client
- Lewis PR on hunt for acquisition
- Account Manager, Lewis PR
- Internet authority joins hands with Lewis
- Account Manager, Lewis Communications
- Lewis PR adds digital talent
- IN BRIEF: Changi, Catcha, Lewis PR
- Trend Micro appoints Lewis PR in Hong Kong
- Senior Account Executive, Lewis PR
- Interior Affairs appoints Lewis PR
- Lewis grabs Pret A Manger global PR
- Como hands global brief to Lewis PR
- AMD & Convergys make PR appointments
- Lewis PR bolsters regional team
- Lewis PR gets a makeover