NHB gets social with Eyeka
- NHB appoints eYeka
- For social media campaign
- Following a pitch
Singapore - The National Heritage Board has mandated eYeka to develop social media campaigns, following a pitch.
Eyeka is tasked to create social content by inviting Singapore creators to show the "magical side of Singapore museums", the press statement said.
The campaign aims to remove the typical associations of museums and heritage being dull and boring.
The social content co-created will be amplified on social media to reach a younger target audience that do not consumer traditional media.
"We are happy to be partnering eYeka on this campaign and find eYeka's
concept a very interesting one, which is more likely to resonate with a highly discerning online audience better. We see much potential this media channel has the potential to in connecting with our consumers and drawing new audiences to our museums," Cheryl Koh director marketing and corporate communications, NHB.
NHB's decision follows a pitch that was called last month.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- National Heritage Board
- Eyeka Asia Pacific
National Heritage Board Related Stories:
- NHB calls pitch, Phar Partnerships expands
- NHB on digital agency hunt, Iris hires
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Government tenders hit pitch fever
- NHB calls pitch, Sistic goes mobile
- NHB, SG Cricket Club appoint PR agencies
- NHB searches for PR agency
- NHB picks 3-Sixty for 'Explore Singapore'
- NHB calls pitches for digital marketing
- Fulford PR bags duties for Arts Museum
- NHB hunts for creative agency
- NHB & MCYS appoint agencies
- NHB calls pitch for Filipino fiesta
- NHB goes with MediaCom
- NHB looks for media partner
- New online heritage for Singapore
- SHF 2009 up for grabs
- Media Viewpoint - Feb08