OMD appoints Roid Sin as GM
Hong Kong - OMD has hired Roid Sin, former general manager of Carat, to fill the position of general manager after Caroline Chan's departure.
Sin will be tasked to manage all of OMD Hong Kong's operations, drive new business and enhance client's strategic offerings.
His appointment will commence at the end of October 2010.
Sin has over 20 years of experience in the media sector. Prior to Carat, he was with JCDeceux, first as marketing director of JCDecaux Pearl & Dean and then divisional general manager of JCDecaux Digital Vision. He also held leadership position at Universal McCann for six years.
Jackson Kwok, managing director of OMD Hong Kong, said the appointment comes at an exciting time for the agency, where strategic media communications is becoming increasingly important to clients.
"Roid has the benefit of both experience and history to offer in-depth counsel to not only our clients but also to the team," Kwok said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
Carat Related Stories:
- Carat appoints new MD for North China
- Healthy growth expected for global ad market
- Carat appoints general manager
- Carat China gets a new face
- Newspapers dying sooner than expected
- Aegis Media makes more hires for GM
- Coach splits with ZenithOptimedia
- Pomaleh steps up as CEO of Carat
- Carat eyes the B2B market
- Carat China names strategy director
- Carat names new general manager in China
- Black & White sings for teens
- Carat China names GM
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Carat bags US$33m Tanduay media
- Philips splits US$100m global media account
- OCBC unveils multi-million dollar digital push
- Carat scoops Axis' media account
- WSH goes digital for workplace safety
- Carat appoints client service director