MasterCard names regional marketing lead
Hong Kong - MasterCard Worldwide has appointed Kevin Li to lead market development and marketing across Greater China markets.
Li will be responsible for MasterCard's new business development, strategic investment, marketing and PR communications in the Greater China region.
He brings onboard extensive experience in the banking and financial service sector, having last managed HSBC China's card business and strategic planning. He also worked with American Express in New York with a leadership role to develop the co-brand card portfolio.
Separately, Jeroen van Son (pictured) has also been appointed as head of Hong Kong and Macau of MasterCard, overseeing development strategy in line with market demands and promoting brand awareness.
Van Son joins from Westpac Bank, where he was general manager for consumer finance, responsible for the cards and personal loans business for both consumer and business markets.
Both will report directly to Hai Ling, divisional president, Greater China of MasterCard Worldwide.
Ling said the new management team will work closely to grow, diversify and promote MasterCard's business in a rapidly changing marketplace.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- MasterCard Worldwide
MasterCard Worldwide Related Stories:
- Indian women see greater gender disparity
- MasterCard widens reach with sponsorship
- Singaporeans pessimistic about job opportunities
- MasterCard realises priceless moments
- APAC consumers shop with a conscience
- APAC consumers confident yet cautious
- MasterCard's APAC marketer cashes out
- Malaysian priorities: Dining & Entertainment
- MasterCard predicts consumer comeback
- MasterCard offers mobile guide Expo
- Consumers purchase with a conscience
- Women's economic confidence on the rise
- R/GA plots international outposts
- Consumers still out and about despite gloom
- Spending continues but saving rises
- Malaysia consumer confidence sinks
- The Jolt: Recession Marketing 101 - Relevance & Empathy
- Online show offers new brand exposure
- MasterCard offers scholarships to luxury professionals
- MasterCard Goes Red for Women