Mentos tasks BBH with brand campaign
- Mentos to launch brand campaign
- Created by BBH Asia Pacific
- Extends existing ties with Perfetti van Melle
Regional - BBH Asia Pacific has been tasked to produce a regional brand campaign for Mentos, which will launch across Southeast Asian markets later this year.
This extends BBH Asia Pacific's relationship with Perfetti van Melle as its already the agency of record for the Global Chupa Chups business.
It will also extend BBH's relationship with Mentos in the region, having recently created campaigns for Mentos in China and Japan. Work to date includes campaigns for gum and candy such as ‘Illusions', ‘Unconventional Fun', ‘Tongue Twister', and ‘Mr Mentos'.
"With such a positive track record on both Mentos and other Perfetti Van Melle brands, we are confident that BBH is the perfect partner to support our ongoing marketing efforts in the region," Christian Bathe, marketing manager, Perfetti van Melle (Export Far East), said.
Mentos is one of five Perfetti Van Melle brands that BBH works with on a globally. The BBH network currently also handles the Chupa Chups (Global), Alpenliebe (China) and Frisk and Vigorsol (Europe) accounts.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- Haagen-Dazs appoints BBH
- Chupa Chups gives a dam
- Mentos creates a national level exam
- Happydent campaign goes upside-down
- BBH ropes in Aussie talent for CD role
- BBH expands ties with Perfetti Van Melle
- NTUC Income creates on-road rescue team
- Axe creates auto-flirting app
- BBH creates giant tip jar for GEMS
- NTUC Income hits jackpot with campaign
- BBH throws reverse pitch to brands
- BBH makes Axe smell sweet
- NTUC Income makes a gamble for retirees
- BBH launches regional campaign for Mentos
- Shipwrecks make way into Orchard Road
- Levi’s hits the road with a new campaign
- BBH Asia Pacific makes creative hires
- "Yes" campaign debuts
- BBH wins 4G network launch duties
- BBH appoints Strydom as CD