eBay taps Pixel Media for new ad offering
In February this year, eBay Hong Kong started allowing Google text advertising on its search and browse pages. Following its success, the company recently added new graphical advertising inventory to the site.
"Pixel's sales team will work with agencies and advertisers, and manage this process for us. I've worked with Pixel Media for the past few years as an advertiser, and liked the way the team represented websites and worked hard to find the optimal advertising solution for the client, "Benjamin Grubbs, marketing director for eBay Hong Kong said.
"The latest appointment by eBay Hong Kong is a testament of Pixel Media's strong focus on developing in-depth online advertising channels for advertisers in Asia and to helping website publishers monetize traffic on their website via online advertising, "Kevin Huang, CEO for Pixel Media said.
Major brands in Hong Kong that have started their advertising campaigns on eBay Hong Kong include Johnson & Johnson.
- eBay Hong Kong
- Pixel Media
eBay Hong Kong Related Stories:
- eBay looks to SMEs for user growth
- eBay looks to job market for audience growth
- UPS partners with eBay for online push
- OgilvyOne decorates eBay's marketplace
- Online spending hits $172m
- Grubbs exits eBay joins Turner
- eBay hits the road for festive promo
- eBay power sellers clean up
- eBay finds home truth to promote English site
- eBay takes up toy crusade
- eBay says bring out your handover souvenirs