Marketing TV: A renewed online ad boom
Hong Kong - With online ad spend predicted to jump 25% this year, Kevin Huang, CEO of Pixel Media, explains some of the factors driving a renewed interest in the online space.
Kuang said the proliferation of digital ad agencies, ad networks and support from industry bodies was collectively helping to grow the online space.
See the full interview here.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Pixel Media
Pixel Media Related Stories:
- Snap Mobile secures Skype and car.com
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- Adsfactor enters the world of gaming
- Pixel Media steps up with mobile
- Adsfactor goes after car enthusiasts
- Study: Vertical channels more effective
- Adsfactor adds Macau inventory partner
- Adsfactor flies high with parenting channel
- Pixel Media brings Skype ads to Hong Kong
- Adsfactor's pursuit of parents
- Pixel media rolls out dual campaign
- Forums aim for bigger slice of online ad pie
- Online ad guidelines: Who loses out?
- PUMA to go live on Sina Weibo
- Marketing TV: Talent in the new digital era
- HTC vows to double digital ad spending
- Pixel expands into ad-funded content
- Adsfactor puts a spotlight on users
- Pixel to celebrate best digital ads
- Adsfactor jumps Google as top ad network