Lowe Beijing sets expansion plans
Beijing - Fanny Yum has joined Lowe Beijing as general manager as part of a wider push to expand the IPG agency's business across China.
Previously general manager of DraftFCB Beijing, she comes to Lowe with 12 years experience in the China market. Her past clients include Motorola, Nestle, FedEx, Pepsi, Visa, Mengniu and China Mobile.
Joining her in the top creative spot is Yan Xu, a Beijing local recruited by Lowe China's chief creative officer Norman Tan, to run Lowe Beijing's creative department.
Yan Xu, a Beijing local, was recruited by Lowe China's Chief Creative Officer Norman Tan, to run Lowe Beijing's creative department. Yan Xu worked for different agencies like Y&R, Grey, TBWA and DraftFCB with solid brand experience including SC Johnson, Kraft, Nissan and Land Rover.
Kitty Lun, Chairman and CEO of Lowe China, said these are exciting developments for its China business.
"Now with Fanny and Yan Xu on board, we are sure our Beijing office will grow from strength to strength and the market will remember us as the agency for effective, relevant and innovative advertising."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Interpublic Group
Interpublic Group Related Stories:
- IPG agencies join forces, Getty gets onto Twitter
- SABIC picks IPG as global partner
- Harris Diamond to succeed Nick Brien as McCann CEO
- Reprise Media expands nationally
- IPG rebrands OOH agency
- Chevy creates Commonwealth for creative biz
- IPG acquires UK’s Frukt Communications
- No doom or gloom as WPP nets big profits
- IPG realigns Mediabrands, moves Freeman to McCann
- Lowe acquires 303 Advertising
- IPG realigns Mediabrands unit
- Zuji appoints Reprise Media Down Under
- China brands can compete on the global stage
- 10% Q2 Revenue Spike for IPG
- APAC online advertising to hit US$12 billion
- IPG upgrades China ad forecasts to US$21bn
- Merck selects IPG team for media biz
- Unilever confirms media agency roster
- R/GA plots international outposts
- It's Official: IPG Combines Deutsch and Lowe