TBWA\ adds senior weight to Nivea account
Shanghai - With Asia slated as a key market for Beiersdorf's Nivea brand, TBWA\ has shifted Emiko Nagai (pictured), GM of TBWA\Beijing to Shanghai to head up the Nivea account across Asia.
Nagai has been based in Beijing and responsible for key assignments such as Mars, Michelin and QQ, but will now act as regional business director for Nivea in Shanghai.
Joining her in Shanghai as business director is Karyn Kuo, who will spearhead the development of a financial portfolio that includes global clients Visa and Standard Chartered Bank.
Both Nagai and Kuo with report to Jeff Ma, managing director of TBWA\Shanghai.
Ma said all brand team leaders are accountable for growing digital and activation as well as advertising.
"We've staffed some teams with digital people to match the requirements as well as to facilitate the knowledge transfer. Emiko and Karyn will both drive significant growth in digital in their respective accounts," he said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- TBWA China
TBWA China Related Stories:
- TBWA clinches AIA China account
- Confession shines light on weary industry
- In BRIEF: CatchOn, TBWA, GroupM
- Adidas says stay fit while waiting for the bus
- Absolut calls artists to fill in the blanks
- Citizen names TBWA creative AOR
- TBWA\ adds to regional PR team
- Chan takes on ECD gig at TBWA\Beijing
- Jeff Ma to lead TBWA Shanghai
- TBWA strengthens focus in Greater China
- TBWA loses China CEO
- Rapp hires Gearing in MD role
- Skittles spreads 'liberation' in China
- AB-InBev taps TBWA\ in China
- A lethal mix
- TBWA China's golden touch for Adidas
- Poster, Outdoor, Cyber and TV Lotus winners named
- Eachnet appoints TBWA\
- China Unicom hands GSM brands to TBWA\China