Icon to rep travel show with a conscience
- Icon appointed PR agency of Condé Nast Traveler World Savers Congress
- Event to be held outside US for the first time
- Discusses initiatives to limit environmental impact of tourism
Singapore - Icon International Communications has been appointed public relations agency for the high profile green travel talk-fest, Condé Nast Traveler World Savers Congress, to be held in Singapore on October 20.
This is the first time the event, which focuses on reducing the environmental impact of tourism and improving the health, education and economies of global communities, is being held outside the US.
The conference, which attracts a global audience of CEOs and senior executives, has in the past brought together speakers like Queen Rania of Jordan, actors Matt Damon and Ed Norton, musician Wyclef Jean and actress and activist Ashley Judd.Susan Harrington, associate publisher of marketing and creative services at Condé Nast Traveler says, "Icon was selected because of its knowledge, experience and strong network in the travel industry across the region. The agency will be responsible for media relations, audience development and overall raising awareness of the Congress across the region and beyond."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Icon International Communications
Icon International Communications Related Stories:
- Cebu Pacific chooses Icon
- Baskin-Robbins appoints Icon for SG re-entry
- Trend Micro and Expedia appoint PR agencies
- Icon struts away with Supermodelme
- Demand for PR executives on the rise
- PR positions in rising demand
- Bridgestone hires Icon & Ketchum
- Icon to spruik APEC summit
- Garuda appoints Icon for regional role
- Icon wins BreadTalk account
- OUE adds Icon to its agency roster
- Supperclub changes PR partner
- adidas aims for Iconic PR
- supperclub chooses Icon
- ITB appoints PR AORs for Asian debut
- Triathlete joins Adidas as brand manager
- Icon bags World Effie Festival PR business