Innity retargets consumers with new solution
- Innity rolls out new platform called Retargeting Solution
- Aimed at re-engaging advertisers with their potential leads
- Enables better conversion rates
Regional - Expanding its footprint in the online marketing solutions arena, Innity has introduced a new platform called Retargeting Solution - aimed at drawing advertisers closer to potential leads and re-engaging with highly-qualified users.
According to the brand, the primary objective of the initiative is to support the goal of advertisers seeking to connect with online users who have already shown an interest in their brand. The platform also allows for better conversion rates.
The service offers Innity clients three key reasons to drive their respective e-commerce businesses including (1) revenue - brings visitors back to the client's site resulting in better conversions and ultimately higher revenue potential, (2) retention - uses retargeting to draw customers back to the client's site to retain them as regular site visitors, and (3) recognition - retargeting advertisements keep the client's site and brand name top of mind with their target audience.
"With the limited scalability of search, many of our advertisers are looking for additional solutions to help increase revenues efficiently, and are finding immense rewards with targeted display ads and conversion tracking", said Innity CEO, Phang Chee Leong.
"Our goal is to enable our clients to find their audience in an optimum manner by locating these individuals who are actively looking for and contemplating a purchase on the internet irrespective of where and when they are online and driving them to make that purchase," Phang said.
The brand is relying on the strategy to create added opportunities for clients by integrating online media proficiency, industry expertise, innovative technology with relevant modeling and analytical tools._________________________________________________________________________________________
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
Innity Related Stories:
- NIM Digital joins Innity in digital branding
- Innity appoints new regional director
- PPS picks regional ad sales partner
- Innity opens shop in the Philippines
- Gender based ad networks for HK
- Innity to offer real-time bidding
- Innity branches out to HK and China
- Innity tags adSage for SEM system
- Innity ties up with AdXpose
- Innity engages the power of gender
- Innity steps out with Mobile88
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- Media Contacts activates local muscle
- Marketing TV: Digital advertising’s evolution
- Innity rolls out Engagement Bar
- "Tune in to Me" gets media owner backing
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- UM fuels integration with senior hires
- Innity chats up eBuddy