Tune Talk takes to the streets
- Tune Talk launches cruise teams to connect with loyal public
- Promotional drive part of bigger marketing campaign
- In conjunction with its first year anniversary celebrations
Malaysia - In celebration of its first anniversary today, Tune Talk is stepping up to broaden its reach into the local youth market by introducing a fresh promotional drive - a nationwide tour by cruise teams as part of a wider marketing push.
For the We're 1 campaign, various activities have been lined-up to include games, challenges, the give-away of complimentary flight vouchers and a host of other prizes (mobile phones and free airtime) to lucky participants. The brand is using the exercise as a platform to promote its services whilst increasing brand awareness by connecting with the public.
"Twelve months in this business has taught us a lot. We have positioned Tune Talk to be one of the key players in the market and our brand is now recognizable across Malaysia. Having activated over 1.2 million subscribers so far, we aim to do a lot more in the years ahead," said Jason Lo, CEO, Tune Talk.
In addition, its online portal strategy covering customer care, online registration and account management features, has helped capture internet-savvy users. Subscribers also have an option to utilize Tune Talk's chat-based service where they connect with a Talk Ambassador via live chat for assistance with specific problems or queries.
As an extension of the promotion, customers are entitled to 24-hours worth of free calls within the Tune Talk network and a 10% bonus for reloads of RM 10 and above today. Currently, it is the sole service provider offering its prepaid customers free personal accident insurance coverage worth RM 100, 000.
Operating as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) on Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad's 2.5G network, it offers a no-frills voice and short messaging service (SMS) as well as a data package, providing easy accessibility and a wide distribution reach.
As to the duration of the cruiser effort, Tune Talk tells A+M the activity will be an ongoing initiative to drive continuous brand affinity
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Celcom Malaysia
- Tune Talk
Celcom Malaysia Related Stories:
- Celcom bolts to new 4G LTE campaign
- Agency of the Year announces jury
- The MTV Show returns
- FMFA announces sponsors
- Brands look to leverage JLo tour
- Banks, telcos make up top MMVB winners
- Baking in the spirit of patriotism
- Pimp My Ride drives into Malaysia
- Celcom picks Teriang to push voice plan
- MTV World Stage returns
- Alcatel-Lucent launches Geek-the-Genius
- HTC unveils much-anticipated One series
- Celcom responds to Radiohead rumours
- Celcom lures football fans
- Li moves from Dentsu to M&C Saatchi
- Celcom targets working professionals
- Celcom names chief marketing officer
- Celcom turns spotlight on smartphones
- Celcom marks territory with iPhone
- Malaysia SME's 180-push for Congress