Operations & Demand Planning Executive
Position: Operations & Demand Planning Executive
Company: Hays Specialist Recruitment
Our client is the world's leading tobacco group with more than 300 brands sold worldwide. In Asia Pacific, the company operates in more than 20 markets, employing more than 10,000 employees. The company has been awarded many external awards and commendations for consistently achieving the standards required of a responsible company.
To support expanding operations, you will be the focal person for the warehouse team in ensuring optimal stock levels for supply to the Singapore market. You will maintain and update the forecast plan, facilitate monthly cycle planning and demand review meetings. You will analyse sales performance history and historical run rates to provide planning inputs. To ensure sufficient supply, you will work with production on the output volume and closely track the movements of stocks and raise purchase requisites when required to fulfill urgent demand.
*Leading tobacco company
*Drive on-time-in-full delivery
*Excellent career progression
To qualify for the role, you should possess a diploma/ degree (preferably in supply chain) and at least 3 years of material planning experience in the FMCG/ F&B manufacturing industry. You should be a strong communicator and problem-solver who is able to work under tight schedules in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates, please email Paul Seet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 63030722 for a discussion.
Job reference number: PS-1005374
Salary Range: (SGD, annual) Not stated
Date Posted: Friday, August 6, 10
Closing Date: Sunday, September 12, 10
Attention to: Paul Seet
Phone No.: +65 63030722
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- Hays Singapore
Hays Singapore Related Stories:
- Five tips to prove you're worth employing
- Why onboarding is essential – even for CEOs
- Engagement Manager, Hays
- Contract work has the x-factor
- Malaysian workers can expect a pay rise
- Associate sales & marketing manager, Hays
- Hiring boom expected within IT sector
- Marketing & Business Development Mgr, Hays
- Top dollar for Singapore’s oil and gas workers
- Salaries in Singapore and Malaysia on the rise
- Don’t forget about human contact
- Wage Alert: Singapore salaries on the rise again
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Singapore’s hottest jobs revealed
- Here’s a 2013 heads up, HR
- Turning the tide on job hopping
- Wage Alert: Skills gap causing salary pressures
- How to retain finance staff
- We’ll come home… for a price
- Why are job candidates turning you down?