Text 100 bags Fox International Channels
- Fox International Channels (FIC) appoints Text 100 as its PR agency
- To handle strategic communications services for the brand & its channels
- Channels include National Geographic Channel, FOX, Star World, Star Movies and FX in HD
- Work on the account began on August 2
Malaysia - Fox International Channels (FIC) has appointed Text 100 Malaysia as its official PR agency, tasked with providing strategic communications services for the brand as well as the various channels under its management.
According to the international multi-media corporation, the appointment is aimed at bringing the FIC brand experience closer to Malaysian television viewers whilst establishing a stronger emotional connection between its core audiences and channel brands.
Text 100 will work on intensive trade communications initiatives for FIC's numerous channels including National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Channel HD, FOX, STAR World, STAR Movies, and FX in High Definition.
The main objective behind these activities is to convey the brand's achievements to the local and regional media communities. For FIC, the two-pronged communications strategy will be critical in driving the broadcast network throughout the country.
"Malaysia is one of the fastest growing markets for Fox International Channels in Asia. As the leading international multi-channel broadcaster in Malaysia, we are committed to continue building our brands and further our emotional connections with partners and the millions of viewers," says Basil Chua, director and territory head, Fox International Channels.
While work on the account commenced on August 2, the agency has begun conceptualizing ideas on a number of immediate activities such as the promotion of FIC's "A Nation Rises: Malaysia" special programming campaign in conjunction with the upcoming 53rd National Day celebrations.
Yeow Mei Ling, managing consultant, Text 100 Malaysia says: "It is a significant win for us having secured our first broadcast network client in Malaysia, and we are excited by the opportunities to foster a strategic relationship with FIC to jointly break new grounds for bigger successes."
Also, the PR firm is currently handling the public relations for a host of ongoing communications programmes to support the other channel brands' objectives, vision and mission for its local business.
FOX International Channels (FIC) is News Corporation's international multi-media business operating more than 140 factual and entertainment channels in 32 languages worldwide. It develops, produces, and distributes 183 wholly-owned and majority-owned pay-TV channels across Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Text 100
- Fox International Channels Asia
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee