Jeff Ma to lead TBWA Shanghai
Shanghai - TBWA\ has appointed former managing director of Ogilvy Action Jeff Ma as managing director of its Shanghai office and promoted Ruth Aug to a newly created role of senior vice president, Greater China.
Ma (pictured) will manage the operations of TBWA\, TBWA\Tequila and Tequila\Digital, reporting to Ian Thubron, group president of TBWA\ Greater China.
"He will lead the agency's fast growing operation in Shanghai and help cement out uniquely integrated positioning," Thubron said.
Ang, an eight year veteran at the agency, will be responsible for relationships with key multi-national clients such as McDonald's and Pernod-Ricard, as well as new business and marketing as senior vice president of Greater China.
Thubron commented that in Ang's new and expanded role, she will be even more formidable and will form a major part of the agency's growth strategy.
Both Ma and Ang will join the newly appointed TBWA\Shanghai executive creative director Chien Hwang on the agency's leadership team for Greater China.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- TBWA China
TBWA China Related Stories:
- TBWA clinches AIA China account
- Confession shines light on weary industry
- In BRIEF: CatchOn, TBWA, GroupM
- Adidas says stay fit while waiting for the bus
- Absolut calls artists to fill in the blanks
- Citizen names TBWA creative AOR
- TBWA\ adds to regional PR team
- Chan takes on ECD gig at TBWA\Beijing
- TBWA\ adds senior weight to Nivea account
- TBWA strengthens focus in Greater China
- TBWA loses China CEO
- Rapp hires Gearing in MD role
- Skittles spreads 'liberation' in China
- AB-InBev taps TBWA\ in China
- A lethal mix
- TBWA China's golden touch for Adidas
- Poster, Outdoor, Cyber and TV Lotus winners named
- Eachnet appoints TBWA\
- China Unicom hands GSM brands to TBWA\China