KFC reviews local creative account
- KFC calls pitch
- Incumbents McCann to pitch
- Involves three other agencies
Singapore - KFC has called for a creative review for its Singapore operations.
Confirming the news, a KFC spokesperson said the other agencies involved are Ogilvy & Mather, Grey and Religion.
The pitch is part of KFC's bid to review its agency partner every three years, sources suggest.
KFC appointed McCann Erickson as its creative agency in October 2007.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
KFC Related Stories:
- KFC Philippines fights hunger with WFP
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- NBA extends marketing deal with KFC
- KFC cuts suppliers in China
- Bizarre HR: KFC worker fired for licking potatoes
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- KFC Australia ropes in rockstars
- BCA on agency hunt, Audi promotes new cars
- KFC Australia appoints Edelman
- KFC draws flak for APP supplies
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Virginia Ng
- Out to Lunch: Why KFC took kids off the menu
- In BRIEF: Celestial Tiger, KFC, Ogilvy
- Nandos takes a punch at KFC
- KFC: Out of the pan, into the fire
- KFC launches first group buying deal in HK
- KFC gets real about its food
- KFC and Pizza Hut pick UM for media
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 29 September 2011
- Maybank, KFC, FedEx recognised as CSR champions