Newton joins Blue
- Blue Makes new appointment
- Hires Mark Newton
- As group engagement director
Singapore - Mark Newton, former Managing Director at Qais Consulting, has joined Blue Interactive as group engagement director.
In his new role, Newton will lead account teams on key clients and will also take an active role in new business development reporting to Chester Tan, managing director, Blue.
This is Blue's second senior hire in recent times, following the appointment of Shalabh Pandey as global head of media.
Newton has been in the digital space for over ten years where he has worked for companies such as Starcom Mediavest, XM, Yahoo! and DoubleClick, before joining Qais in 2007.
Before getting into the digital arena he had a background in traditional advertising with JWT, Saatchi & Saatchi and Batey.
He will be based in BLUE's office in Singapore.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
Blue Related Stories:
- What put Saudi women in the driving seat
- WPP merges Blue and three other agencies
- Blue snags L'Oreal's digital biz
- Nokia boosts digital team, hires Pandey
- MasterCard picks Blue for SEA digital brief
- Westin puts executives to stress test
- Pandey resurfaces at Blue
- Blue opens offices in the UAE
- Blue names global ECD
- Blue in Eloqua tie-up
- Blue to lose Shapiro
- MS&L chief goes Blue
- SilkAir names final four
- Blue scores coup with global CCO hire
- And the buzz word is…