PropertyGuru tests sentiment in Singapore
- Pulse Group partners with Singapore's PropertyGuru for survey
- Purpose is to gauge sentiment of Singapore real estate market
- Survey will be done quarterly - first survey was done in April 2010
Regional - Leading Singapore property site PropertyGuru has engaged Pulse Group to gauge sentiment of the Singapore real estate market.
The results of its first survey aims to measure property market sentiments among respondents who consist of home-seekers and property agents to create a property sentiment index.
It was conducted in April 2010, and showed that the majority of consumers have a positive outlook towards the property market, with many intending to purchase property over the next 24 months for investment, and an anticipation of increasing prices for both HDB and private property sectors.
The survey was conducted from 1 April 2010 to 12 May 2010 and featured 2,280 respondents. The two companies plan to conduct the survey on a quarterly basis to highlight the latest sentiments of consumers towards the property market.
This includes tracking a consumer property sentiment index.
"This joint property sentiment index between Propertyguru and Pulse is a critical economic indicator for a market with a strong investor following, and we're excited to continue, enhance and expand the programme into the future," Bob Chua, CEO of Pulse Group said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Pulse Group
Pulse Group Related Stories:
- Pulse adds Mitra to client development team
- Pulse Group ties up with Integration
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Bob Chua joins GoComm as chairman
- Pulse makes senior hire in the US
- Analysing the celebrity lure
- Pulse innovates with social media
- Monsoon Cup and Pulse ink deal
- Internet pervasive in path to purchase
- Survey to check online ad adoption rate
- Bab to strengthen Pulse strings
- Pulse connects with social media
- Pulse appoints Meldgaard for online role
- Pulse Makes Key Appointments
- Study: Consumers still feel economic pressure
- Pulse equip with Mobile and IVR solutions
- Government plaudits for Pulse
- Delight in Deloitte's pick for Pulse
- Accolades send Pulse racing
- Fernandes takes to the sky in CEO brands