KFC spices up
- KFC spending RM2 million on A&P for Black Pepper Crunch
- McCann Erickson is the creative agency
- Carat is the media agency
Malaysia - KFC is spending over RM2 million on advertising and promotion for its latest Black Pepper Crunch chicken product.
The budget includes spend on TV, radio, print, outdoor, and in-store point of sales materials.
McCann Erickson is the creative agency while Carat handles the media buying duties.
"We are always challenging ourselves to innovate classic favourites and we think we have a winner with the new product," Tuan Haji Jamaludin Md Ali, MD of KFC Holdings said.
"The tagline New KFC Black Pepper Crunch, It’s Peppered to Perfection also indicates how different and unique our new product is," he said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- McCann Erickson
- Yum! Restaurants
KFC Related Stories:
- KFC Philippines fights hunger with WFP
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- NBA extends marketing deal with KFC
- KFC cuts suppliers in China
- Bizarre HR: KFC worker fired for licking potatoes
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- KFC Australia ropes in rockstars
- BCA on agency hunt, Audi promotes new cars
- KFC Australia appoints Edelman
- KFC draws flak for APP supplies
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Virginia Ng
- Out to Lunch: Why KFC took kids off the menu
- In BRIEF: Celestial Tiger, KFC, Ogilvy
- Nandos takes a punch at KFC
- KFC: Out of the pan, into the fire
- KFC launches first group buying deal in HK
- KFC gets real about its food
- KFC and Pizza Hut pick UM for media
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 29 September 2011
- Maybank, KFC, FedEx recognised as CSR champions