Weber Shandwick India wins EDB tender
- Weber Shandwick Mumbai wins EDB tender
- For public relations agency in India
- Tasked to promote upcoming media activities across various industries
India - Public relations agency Corporate Voices Weber Shandwick Mumbai has been awarded the Economic Development Board's (EDB) tender for a public relations agency in India.
Weber Shandwick is tasked to assist the EDB with its media outreach efforts and PR activities in India to maintain the visibility of Singapore in Indian mainstream and trade publications. It will promote the EDB's media engagement activities across selected industry clusters including education, IT, logistics and lifestyle.
These will be on an ad hoc basis for projects such as media roundtables, outreaches, profiling of case studies, executive speaking calendar, EDB-generated events and perception auditing.
The tender closed on 5 May 2010.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Economic Development Board
- Weber Shandwick
Economic Development Board Related Stories:
- Government turns eye on marketing industry
- Creative industries desperate for talent
- EDB looks for social media agency
- HPB hunts for PR agency
- EDB seeks PR support in Germany
- Power 98 promotes brands on WhatsApp
- More investments come to SG
- EDB and WDA hunt for agencies
- EDB picks R3 for agency audit
- Hyper Island makes Asia foray
- EDB keeps a close watch on its agencies
- Recession fears deepen: What now?
- EDB concludes global pitch
- Manufacturing: There's hope yet
- Ate makes senior hires, EDB on PR hunt
- Singapore woos Indian companies
- Manufacturing and services sectors hit by the blues
- SAP launches regional research HQ
- More exec jobs this year
- Managing Gen Ys’ high expectations