iProspect appoints new MD
- Walsh appointed iProspect's MD
- Based in Australia
- Replaces Peter Hunter
Australia - Aegis Media's search unit iProspect has named Kevin Walsh its new managing director.
Walsh replaces Peter Hunter, who was named CEO for iProspect Asia Pacific in February this year.
Walsh has over a decade of digital media experience as well as five years of traditional media experience.
Before joining iProspect, Walsh was executive media director of Neo@Ogilvy for three years. He is credited with opening the Sydney office and expanding its digital media strategy to include full 360 media strategy capabilities. Prior to this, he spent 6 years as executive media director of digital pioneer and NetX.
This also follows Aegis Media's announcement in February to expand throughout the Asia Pacific.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering