Clean & Clear brands with makeover show
- Clean & Clear launches campaign
- 7 pairs of best friends to participate in makeover camp
- Star World, OMD, DDB partner to run campaign
Regional -Johnson & Johnson has launched a new campaign targeting teenage girls through its Clean & Clear brand.
The skin care brand has created a platform for teenage girls from seven countries across Asia to showcase themselves. The campaign will last for one year.
Working with STAR World, seven pairs of best friends from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Taiwan will be chosen.
The shortlisted girls will participate in a three-day Clean & Clear Confidence Bootcamp, which consists of grooming workshops on make-up application, skin-care, deportment, style, fashion tips and image makeovers. The girls will be filmed during their transformation process and footage will be compiled into a series of webisodes which will be featured online.
The winning pair will be unveiled in October 2010 and crowned 'Top Best Friends Models' of Clean & Clear. They will get a cash prize of SGD5,000, shopping vouchers from Forever 21 and appear in the next Clean & Clear advertisement.
"The idea for the Top Best Friends Models campaign was sparked off based on the insight that clear skin gives teenagers the confidence they need to take on life. This is also the phase of life where girls rely heavily on their best friends to embrace life's possibilities and discover their identities together. Thus the rationale behind the pairing of best friends, which is synonymous with Clean & Clear's value of confidence and companionship", said Aruna Natarajan, media director at OMD International.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Omnicom Media Group
- Johnson & Johnson
Omnicom Media Group Related Stories:
- OMG appoints CEO of SEA and India
- OMG names new platforms director
- Carlsberg tests friendships on Facebook
- PHD hires second client services director
- OMG appoints search lead for Asia
- Danny Chin to lead OMG operations as GM
- Omnicom sparks Fuse in Malaysia
- Omnicom sets up Social@OMG
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Omnicom names head of search
- OMG appoints Smith as Annalect lead
- Vogiatzakis joins INTI advisory board
- WPP accelerates digital growth with latest buy
- Spring Singapore settles $5.5m media account
- OMG takes on Asia's massive mobile sector
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- PHD Malaysia makes digital hire
- What will our future hold?
- OMG restructures search brands in APAC
- PHD bags Bentley's global account