Cannes shortlist sees almost 90 Singapore mentions
Among the Singapore agencies to get the most shortlist mentions was Ogilvy & Mather Singapore which garnered at least 20 shortlist accolades amongst all categories and was also the only Singapore agency mentioned in the Radio Lions shortlist.
In the Press Lions category, Singapore agencies were lead by O&M followed by JWT with nine shortlist nominations. With a strong showing in the Outdoor Lions category, Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore was the second overall leader behind O&M in the number of shortlist recognitions.
Amongst Singapore agencies in the Direct Lions award, only Proximity Singapore was nominated to the shortlist, and the same can be said for Publicis Singapore in the Promo Lions category.
Smaller agencies like Crush Advertising also got shortlist recognition in the form of two nominations in the Outdoor Lions award.
- Proximity Singapore
- Saatchi and Saatchi
- Crush Advertising
- Ogilvy and Mather
Proximity Singapore Related Stories:
- Proximity Singapore beefs up digital team
- Proximity's Vic returns to KL for FutureLab
- BBDO hires, launches campaign
- BBDO creates Hard Drive, names lead
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- Proximity makes digital CD move
- New Creative Group Head for Proximity
- Proximity achieves Aviva Ironman 70.3 triumph
- Proximity gains Carl Zeiss Vision
- Proximity, Blue, Ogilvy tussle for digital Ironman task
- Proximity secures Anmum regional CRM business
- Simple win for Proximity
- Proximity GM leaves for showbiz buzz
- Proximity adds to Singapore team