Proximity adds to Singapore team
Singapore - Proximity Singapore has made two new appointments to its team, bringing on board Robert D'Arcy as its new head of interactive, and Jo-Anne Tan as strategy director.
Both D'Arcy and Tan report to Rod Strother, MD of Proximity Singapore.
D'Arcy joins Proximity Singapore from Proximity Malaysia, where he served as business manager. Prior to that, D'Arcy spent three years as regional strategic director at Wunderman Mena, Dubai where he handled accounts such as Adidas, Ford, Sony Ericsson, Citibank and Land Rover.
Tan previously worked in Acxiom China, where she was involved in raising client service levels as well as providing consultancy on database management. She has handled brands such as Visa International, Air New Zealand and HSBC Bank.
- Proximity Singapore
Proximity Singapore Related Stories:
- Proximity Singapore beefs up digital team
- Proximity's Vic returns to KL for FutureLab
- BBDO hires, launches campaign
- BBDO creates Hard Drive, names lead
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- Proximity makes digital CD move
- New Creative Group Head for Proximity
- Proximity achieves Aviva Ironman 70.3 triumph
- Proximity gains Carl Zeiss Vision
- Proximity, Blue, Ogilvy tussle for digital Ironman task
- Proximity secures Anmum regional CRM business
- Simple win for Proximity
- Proximity GM leaves for showbiz buzz
- Cannes shortlist sees almost 90 Singapore mentions